Give Me A Bouncy "C"

I'm a musician, a dad, a writer, a marketing consultant, a husband, a believer, a son and a PR guy. I'm a transplanted Scarlett & Gray fan in the land of Big Yellow and the Orange Crush. And I'm a used-to-be blogger (PeoriaDad) who couldn't stay away.

06 December 2006

Florida Gator-Aid for Drunk Drivers

So my beloved Buckeyes are set to play the Florida Gators for the BCS College Football Championship. So I'm stoked, right? Reading everything I can get my hands on. (Buckeyes understand...it's a sickness, really.)

Well, I'm on Yahoo! Sports reading articles listed on the OSU page, and then I click over to read articles on the Florida page. While reading one of the articles (from the Independent Florida Alligator...whatever that is), I notice the ads at the bottom of the article are all for Florida DUI attorneys. What?

Similar ad placements for OSU articles on Yahoo! Sports are for OSU-related merchandise. Similar ads are placed for just about every school I've looked at.

So what's up in Gainesville? Is it THAT much of a party school? Maybe it comes from being the only people in the state not on the AARP mailing list.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your beloved Buckeyes should be playing my beloved Wolverines again for the national championship... but i don't have the time to get into that.



    BURL

     
  • At 7:23 AM , Blogger JasonS said...

    Well, Burl, maybe it would have been better for both of us if they had...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home