Give Me A Bouncy "C"

I'm a musician, a dad, a writer, a marketing consultant, a husband, a believer, a son and a PR guy. I'm a transplanted Scarlett & Gray fan in the land of Big Yellow and the Orange Crush. And I'm a used-to-be blogger (PeoriaDad) who couldn't stay away.

04 August 2006

NEWSFLASH: Blogger Called Odd

What's with all the hooplah over Polly's pics? She has an ASSUMED identity. Of course it's fake. I have to think she's laughing at how seriously people are taking all this.

As a general rule, though...aren't we all a little off-kilter to be blogging, anyway? We're honestly shocked about this issue? C'mon, really?

Cast yours if you want, but I'll be keeping my "first stone" in my pocket where it belongs.

Besides, I still like her -- whatever/whoever she is.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home