Give Me A Bouncy "C"

I'm a musician, a dad, a writer, a marketing consultant, a husband, a believer, a son and a PR guy. I'm a transplanted Scarlett & Gray fan in the land of Big Yellow and the Orange Crush. And I'm a used-to-be blogger (PeoriaDad) who couldn't stay away.

03 August 2006

What's a Bouncy "C"?

Remember when Martin Short was on SNL?

He had a cheesy character named Irving Cohen who would sing and make up horrible songs on the spot. He abused his keyboardist and would always start his songs by saying, "Give me a C...a bouncy C."

That's me. Not Cohen. The guy on the keys. Out of the limelight but making the limelight possible. See the guy in picture (click on it for full size)? No, the one playing keyboard at the back of the stage. That's me.

I don't know...it's all I could think of at the time.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home