Give Me A Bouncy "C"

I'm a musician, a dad, a writer, a marketing consultant, a husband, a believer, a son and a PR guy. I'm a transplanted Scarlett & Gray fan in the land of Big Yellow and the Orange Crush. And I'm a used-to-be blogger (PeoriaDad) who couldn't stay away.

04 August 2006

Heebie Jeebies

Pammy at Lollygaggin asked a great question: what gives you the heebie jeebies.

A lot of folks mention mice -- and since we now have a pet mouse that's too small to chew, it's pretty obvious they don't bug me (no pun intended). Nor do spiders...snakes...sharks...allegators or anything else I've heard.

Wanna know what absolutely wiggifies me? Or as Pammy put it...what makes my butt pinch?

These things. They're uber-naturally fast, scary flitting little turds. They come at you quicker than you can squeal like a girl and leap for tall furniture. They also cling to walls -- so tall furniture is only a psychological comfort at best.

I hate them, hate them, hate them. God, in his infinite wisdom, must have a purpose and a plan for having created them. But I can't help but wondering if it was a dare.

If you see one in your basement or garage, do me a favor. Climb back down from on top of whatever tall object you find yourself perched...and squish it good. Squish it good for me.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM , Blogger Pammy said...

    Yea, I've found one or two in our bathtub. They're icky, too, but they don't affect me the way spiders do...even though they have a lot more legs. heh

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home